Ask Praja – CGEC

Any queries related to Central Government employees such as interpretation of rules, pay fixation, promotion / MACP, allotment of quarters, joining time, Conduct, CCS (CCA) Rules or any other questions related to Central Govt. employees and requests for O.M.s can be asked in this form.

Question will be published in forum with the Name & e-mail ID provided by you and the appropriate answer will be provided as quickly as possible, subject to availability of relevant rules.